|Location:||Overland Park, KS|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life&Disability, 403B, Paid Time Off|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Volunteer Coordinator will support the Director of Catholic Action by assisting in the coordination and enhancement of an effective volunteer program; assist the Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas staff in all matters pertaining to the effective utilization of volunteers serving Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas. EEO|
|Duties:||1. Assist Director of Catholic Action and Community Outreach Assistant in the recruitment of a diverse pool of volunteers both individuals and groups.|
2. Under the guidance of Director of Catholic Action, work with staff to further enhance the volunteer program within Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas business units and communicate training and outcome standards.
3. Assist Director of Catholic Action in the establishment and maintenance of clearly defined measurements and statistics of volunteer impact on the total organization.
|Qualifications:||1. Demonstrate a passion for the mission of Catholic Charities.|
2. College graduate preferred
3. Excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to identify and articulate the impact of volunteer involvement among internal business units.
5. Ability to assist coordination of volunteer involvement and activity throughout the Catholic Charities organization.
6. Proficient computer skills necessary to maintain and develop volunteer records, measures, statistics, and surveys.
7. Ability to use social media to inform and maintain volunteer base.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.